Lynn Armstrong Coffin and Eric Papalini (not pictured) of PunchingPoliticians.com hold puppets of Mitt Romney and President Obama boxing before a Romney campaign rally at the Ringling Museum of Art in Sarasota, Fla., on Sept. 20. The company also sells boxing puppets modeled after Newt Gingrich, Ron Paul, Rick Santorum, an elephant, and a donkey.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- What political elites don't understand about Scotland's push for independence
- Why gay people of color are still losing
- Is 'feminism' just another word for 'liberalism'?
- Do you need to be crazy to be the best?
- The U.S. dollar has been strengthening for 3 straight years! (That's not good news.)
Subscribe to the Week