Lynn Armstrong Coffin and Eric Papalini (not pictured) of PunchingPoliticians.com hold puppets of Mitt Romney and President Obama boxing before a Romney campaign rally at the Ringling Museum of Art in Sarasota, Fla., on Sept. 20. The company also sells boxing puppets modeled after Newt Gingrich, Ron Paul, Rick Santorum, an elephant, and a donkey.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- The secret advantages of great penmanship
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Sorry, we will not all be having sex with robots in the future
- For Democrats, the right lesson from 2014 is to be more liberal
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How to live a long life, according to science
- The real lesson of the looming Martha Coakley disaster
Subscribe to the Week