Lynn Armstrong Coffin and Eric Papalini (not pictured) of PunchingPoliticians.com hold puppets of Mitt Romney and President Obama boxing before a Romney campaign rally at the Ringling Museum of Art in Sarasota, Fla., on Sept. 20. The company also sells boxing puppets modeled after Newt Gingrich, Ron Paul, Rick Santorum, an elephant, and a donkey.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- Pope Francis' American problem
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 things you need to know today: December 19, 2014
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
Subscribe to the Week