ynn Armstrong Coffin and Eric Papalini (not pictured) of PunchingPoliticians.com hold puppets of Mitt Romney and President Obama boxing before a Romney campaign rally at the Ringling Museum of Art in Sarasota, Fla., on Sept. 20. The company also sells boxing puppets modeled after Newt Gingrich, Ron Paul, Rick Santorum, an elephant, and a donkey.
- How to make people like you: 6 science-based conversation hacks
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- The Black Death is back
- Watch Fox News' Megyn Kelly claim Santa, like Jesus, is a white guy
- Cul-de-sacs are killing America
- The lingering mystery of the 1964 World's Fair
- How does chocolate milk stack up as a sports drink?
- Instagram might be ruining our memories. Here's why that's a good thing.
- 10 things you need to know today: December 12, 2013
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
Subscribe to the Week