You may have to squint, but the president's in there. In early August, members of the press record President Obama as he signs the Honoring America's Veterans and Caring for Camp Lejeune Families Act in the Oval Office. The new law will provide health care and other social benefits to veterans and their families.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How Ronald Reagan turned America into a nation of children
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- The crusade against Iraq War supporters has forgotten someone: Hillary Clinton
- 8 things the world's most extraordinary survivors can teach you about resilience
- 8 secrets to steal from power networkers
- This week I learned the moon might be littered with dinosaur fossils, and more
- What would a U.S.-China war look like?
Subscribe to the Week