You may have to squint, but the president's in there. In early August, members of the press record President Obama as he signs the Honoring America's Veterans and Caring for Camp Lejeune Families Act in the Oval Office. The new law will provide health care and other social benefits to veterans and their families.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How the South's ugly racial history is haunting ObamaCare
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- If Democrats abandon immigration reform after Tuesday's likely loss, they will turn 2016 into a debacle
- Feast your eyes on this beautiful linguistic family tree
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 10 things you need to know today: October 31, 2014
- What if Leo Strauss was right?
Subscribe to the Week