f you'd like to "capture every last moment of your mundane existence," says Andrew Liszweski at Gizmodo, the Autographer camera ($650) can help. The small gadget, which can be clipped onto clothing or worn around your neck, is equipped with a 136-degree wide-angle lens, and uses a combination of sensors to determine when to take a photo — automatically capturing as many as 2,000 images per day. And never fear, control freaks — the Autographer also has a shutter button you can manually use so as not to miss any of your many perfect moments. Source: Gizmodo
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- What makes a word the word of the year?
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- A good night's sleep gives you an edge at work
- The executioners' lament
- 10 things you need to know today: December 8, 2013
- 7 health benefits of playing video games
Subscribe to the Week