oday's world suffers no shortage of novelty USB flash drives. But the USB Toaster Hub stands out for sheer "adorableness." The mini toaster itself is just $28 and includes both an SD card reader and a USB cord for easy downloading. Standard flash drives will fit in the ports on top, or you can buy any one of the "toasty" 4G flash drives for $25 a pop. "But really, where's the fun in that?" You'd be cheapening the effect if you failed to add all four of the anthropomorphized slices of toast &mdash Butta, Ry Ry, Tato, and Crisp. Source: Gizmodo
- How does chocolate milk stack up as a sports drink?
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Cul-de-sacs are killing America
- How did Love Actually become so controversial? A theory
- This is the twistiest tongue twister ever, says science
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Was the sign-language interpreter at the Mandela memorial faking it?
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
- 7 enduring lessons from It's a Wonderful Life
- The last racial taboo
Subscribe to the Week