Today's world suffers no shortage of novelty USB flash drives. But the USB Toaster Hub stands out for sheer "adorableness." The mini toaster itself is just $28 and includes both an SD card reader and a USB cord for easy downloading. Standard flash drives will fit in the ports on top, or you can buy any one of the "toasty" 4G flash drives for $25 a pop. "But really, where's the fun in that?" You'd be cheapening the effect if you failed to add all four of the anthropomorphized slices of toast &mdash Butta, Ry Ry, Tato, and Crisp. Source: Gizmodo
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The uncomfortable truth in The Giving Tree
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The U.S. government is actually trouncing Ebola. When will it get credit?
- The simple trick to making better decisions in every aspect of life
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- Why America needs more billionaires
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- 5 baffling foreign-language versions of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
Subscribe to the Week