oday's world suffers no shortage of novelty USB flash drives. But the USB Toaster Hub stands out for sheer "adorableness." The mini toaster itself is just $28 and includes both an SD card reader and a USB cord for easy downloading. Standard flash drives will fit in the ports on top, or you can buy any one of the "toasty" 4G flash drives for $25 a pop. "But really, where's the fun in that?" You'd be cheapening the effect if you failed to add all four of the anthropomorphized slices of toast &mdash Butta, Ry Ry, Tato, and Crisp. Source: Gizmodo
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- Why is American internet so slow?
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' confused man-crush on Vladimir Putin
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Don't worry: World War III will almost certainly never happen
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- The one simple thing that can make you much more impressive
- The Daily Show's Aasif Mandvi dismantles another ObamaCare myth
- How to take the perfect profile picture for online dating, according to science
- Religious liberty should be a liberal value, too
Subscribe to the Week