oday's world suffers no shortage of novelty USB flash drives. But the USB Toaster Hub stands out for sheer "adorableness." The mini toaster itself is just $28 and includes both an SD card reader and a USB cord for easy downloading. Standard flash drives will fit in the ports on top, or you can buy any one of the "toasty" 4G flash drives for $25 a pop. "But really, where's the fun in that?" You'd be cheapening the effect if you failed to add all four of the anthropomorphized slices of toast &mdash Butta, Ry Ry, Tato, and Crisp. Source: Gizmodo
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- There's a number of reasons the grammar of this headline could infuriate you
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How to be more satisfied with your life, according to science
- How to flirt, according to science
- 7 ways to quickly become a master at anything
- The Warren Buffett formula: How you can get smarter
- Here's how to really detect lies
Subscribe to the Week