Today's world suffers no shortage of novelty USB flash drives. But the USB Toaster Hub stands out for sheer "adorableness." The mini toaster itself is just $28 and includes both an SD card reader and a USB cord for easy downloading. Standard flash drives will fit in the ports on top, or you can buy any one of the "toasty" 4G flash drives for $25 a pop. "But really, where's the fun in that?" You'd be cheapening the effect if you failed to add all four of the anthropomorphized slices of toast &mdash Butta, Ry Ry, Tato, and Crisp. Source: Gizmodo
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- Everything you need to know about the voter ID controversy
Subscribe to the Week