he nation's first animal obesity center has opened in Massachusetts. The Tufts Obesity Clinic for Animals charges pet owners $250 for medical help and visits with a pet nutritionist. "[Pet] obesity is so common," said clinic official Lisa Freeman. "This is a place they can come to get really comprehensive care."
- Mexico's unluckiest thieves stole enough radioactive waste to make a dirty bomb
- Watch The Daily Show definitively prove that corporations are not people
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- Australia just scrapped its debt ceiling. America should, too.
- The indignity of canine bath time
- No, Obama doesn't have to fire everybody in the White House
- Are differences in IQ to blame for income inequality?
- These 5 far-out space projects are making science fiction a reality
Subscribe to the Week