es, the sprawling drive-in theater is becoming a thing of the past, but German automaker Smart's latest creation takes the retro concept and gives it futuristic, ultra-convenient micro appeal. The Smart ForStars sport utility coupe, unveiled at the Paris Motor Show, has a movie projector embedded in its hood, making it easy to transform any blank wall into an "instant cinematic tailgate party." The projector features a high-quality sound system, and can even stream video from an iPhone via Bluetooth.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
- Why Good Friday is so important to Christians
- 10 things you need to know today: April 18, 2014
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
- Israel and Russia are getting along. Have the neocons noticed?
Subscribe to the Week