President Obama shakes hands with a young boy on Sept. 30 after arriving at McCarran International Airport in Las Vegas. While in town, Obama spoke at a campaign rally, urging Nevadans, who picked Obama over John McCain in 2008, to back him once again. Judging by this youngster's ear-to-ear toothless grin, if he were 18, he'd likely endorse giving the president four more years, too.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- A gay Mormon's complicated journey
- The militarization of America’s police
- 9 things you probably didn't know about the moon
- How to flirt, according to science
Subscribe to the Week