President Obama shakes hands with a young boy on Sept. 30 after arriving at McCarran International Airport in Las Vegas. While in town, Obama spoke at a campaign rally, urging Nevadans, who picked Obama over John McCain in 2008, to back him once again. Judging by this youngster's ear-to-ear toothless grin, if he were 18, he'd likely endorse giving the president four more years, too.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- Don't argue about politics this Thanksgiving. Just don't.
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Hey, scolds: Stop telling us to enjoy a healthy Thanksgiving
Subscribe to the Week