President Obama shakes hands with a young boy on Sept. 30 after arriving at McCarran International Airport in Las Vegas. While in town, Obama spoke at a campaign rally, urging Nevadans, who picked Obama over John McCain in 2008, to back him once again. Judging by this youngster's ear-to-ear toothless grin, if he were 18, he'd likely endorse giving the president four more years, too.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- You should be furious about Hollywood's gutless retreat on The Interview
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
- One girl's extraordinarily wild world
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
Subscribe to the Week