he HotTug ($11,600 to $21,300), a tugboat that doubles as a floating hot tub, takes aquatic lounging to the next level. The boat, which is powered by a quiet electric motor and can seat up to eight passengers, comes equipped with a simple wood-burning stove that heats the water inside. And while the boat "presumably gets better mileage when drained," says Andrew Liszewski at Gizmodo, who wouldn't want to cruise around a lake in a Jacuzzi? The HotTug "has to be the most relaxing way to enjoy the water." Source: Gizmodo
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How my boyfriend and I learned to live on one income
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why China's Communist Party is headed for collapse
- Why the poor's investment of choice is so alarming
- Why cutting the government doesn't make it more efficient
- How to make perfect fried rice in 6 easy steps
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Obama's next steps on immigration
- Affirmative action is doomed. Here's what progressives should do about it.
Subscribe to the Week