he HotTug ($11,600 to $21,300), a tugboat that doubles as a floating hot tub, takes aquatic lounging to the next level. The boat, which is powered by a quiet electric motor and can seat up to eight passengers, comes equipped with a simple wood-burning stove that heats the water inside. And while the boat "presumably gets better mileage when drained," says Andrew Liszewski at Gizmodo, who wouldn't want to cruise around a lake in a Jacuzzi? The HotTug "has to be the most relaxing way to enjoy the water." Source: Gizmodo
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- Attack of the invasive species
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- 7 ways to quickly become a master at anything
- How Captain America won over China
Subscribe to the Week