he HotTug ($11,600 to $21,300), a tugboat that doubles as a floating hot tub, takes aquatic lounging to the next level. The boat, which is powered by a quiet electric motor and can seat up to eight passengers, comes equipped with a simple wood-burning stove that heats the water inside. And while the boat "presumably gets better mileage when drained," says Andrew Liszewski at Gizmodo, who wouldn't want to cruise around a lake in a Jacuzzi? The HotTug "has to be the most relaxing way to enjoy the water." Source: Gizmodo
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Sorry Belle Knox, porn still oppresses women
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- Why is American internet so slow?
- Colorado’s new ‘drive high, get a DUI’ commercials are actually pretty clever
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' confused man-crush on Vladimir Putin
- Religious liberty should be a liberal value, too
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
Subscribe to the Week