The HotTug ($11,600 to $21,300), a tugboat that doubles as a floating hot tub, takes aquatic lounging to the next level. The boat, which is powered by a quiet electric motor and can seat up to eight passengers, comes equipped with a simple wood-burning stove that heats the water inside. And while the boat "presumably gets better mileage when drained," says Andrew Liszewski at Gizmodo, who wouldn't want to cruise around a lake in a Jacuzzi? The HotTug "has to be the most relaxing way to enjoy the water." Source: Gizmodo
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
- Bill O'Reilly and Stephen Colbert are accidentally having a serious debate on ISIS
Subscribe to the Week