At the University of Denver, students Zach Gonzales, left, and Dia Mohamed stand in for Mitt Romney and President Obama during a dress rehearsal for Wednesday's televised presidential debate — the first such clash between the two candidates with little more than a month left before Election Day.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 9 Harvard dropouts who became fabulously successful
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
- The dangers of our passionless American life
- The real reason conservatives should be outraged that police killed a white youth
- Your literary playlist: A guide to the music of Haruki Murakami
- How China sparked an Asian frenzy for killer submarines
Subscribe to the Week