ractically any space can be livened up by the Swing Table ($12,660), from a dining area to "your company's boring conference room." London designer Chris Duffy has strung a solid-wood table top, eight chairs, and a pendant lamp from a sturdy steel frame to create a furniture set that turns every gathering into grade-school recess. Available in various sizes, colors, and finishes, this innovative four-legged contraption "also makes clean-up a breeze — especially if you have a Roomba." Source: ApartmentTherapy.com
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The sexual politics of Game of Thrones just got enormously worse
- The hidden reason for the student loan crisis
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- 7 ways to quickly become a master at anything
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Easter's deadly Ukrainian checkpoint battle makes no sense
- How to flirt, according to science
Subscribe to the Week