ractically any space can be livened up by the Swing Table ($12,660), from a dining area to "your company's boring conference room." London designer Chris Duffy has strung a solid-wood table top, eight chairs, and a pendant lamp from a sturdy steel frame to create a furniture set that turns every gathering into grade-school recess. Available in various sizes, colors, and finishes, this innovative four-legged contraption "also makes clean-up a breeze — especially if you have a Roomba." Source: ApartmentTherapy.com
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Why is American internet so slow?
- Colorado’s new ‘drive high, get a DUI’ commercials are actually pretty clever
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- Ukraine's fraught relationship with Russia: A brief history
- Sandy Hook shooter Adam Lanza's dad: 'I wish he'd never been born'
- The GOP must try to win over African-Americans
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 10 things you need to know today: March 10, 2014
- Why is it so expensive to build a bridge in America?
Subscribe to the Week