ractically any space can be livened up by the Swing Table ($12,660), from a dining area to "your company's boring conference room." London designer Chris Duffy has strung a solid-wood table top, eight chairs, and a pendant lamp from a sturdy steel frame to create a furniture set that turns every gathering into grade-school recess. Available in various sizes, colors, and finishes, this innovative four-legged contraption "also makes clean-up a breeze — especially if you have a Roomba." Source: ApartmentTherapy.com
- The secrets of happy families
- 4 secret societies you probably don't know about
- How to stick it to the poor: A congressional strategy
- Did God have a wife?
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Why Republicans shouldn't get too excited over Obama's stumbles
- Why Newt Gingrich is getting flak for defending Nelson Mandela
- Will John Kerry's foreign policy successes undercut Hillary Clinton?
- The emerging budget deal is a small victory for Republicans
- Cue scary music: Cockroaches that can survive New York winters reach the U.S.
Subscribe to the Week