Practically any space can be livened up by the Swing Table ($12,660), from a dining area to "your company's boring conference room." London designer Chris Duffy has strung a solid-wood table top, eight chairs, and a pendant lamp from a sturdy steel frame to create a furniture set that turns every gathering into grade-school recess. Available in various sizes, colors, and finishes, this innovative four-legged contraption "also makes clean-up a breeze — especially if you have a Roomba." Source: ApartmentTherapy.com
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The latent sexism of the male marriage proposal
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Bush vs. Clinton in 2016 is the perfect way to make millennials hate politics even more
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 1: 10 major differences between the book and the movie
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Don't blame Chuck Hagel: Obama's foreign policy has been a disaster from end to end
Subscribe to the Week