ractically any space can be livened up by the Swing Table ($12,660), from a dining area to "your company's boring conference room." London designer Chris Duffy has strung a solid-wood table top, eight chairs, and a pendant lamp from a sturdy steel frame to create a furniture set that turns every gathering into grade-school recess. Available in various sizes, colors, and finishes, this innovative four-legged contraption "also makes clean-up a breeze — especially if you have a Roomba." Source: ApartmentTherapy.com
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How my boyfriend and I learned to live on one income
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why Texas Republicans may want to cool the anti-Obama land-grab talk
- Why the poor's investment of choice is so alarming
- Why China's Communist Party is headed for collapse
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to make perfect fried rice in 6 easy steps
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- Affirmative action is doomed. Here's what progressives should do about it.
- Why conservatives see rural America as the 'real' America
Subscribe to the Week