year after a "bounty" scandal rocked the NFL, the coach of a California Pop Warner football team is accused of giving cash rewards to 10-year-olds for "big hits" on opponents. Six players made the allegations against coach Darren Crawford. "Some of these dads are trying to live through their kids," said longtime Pop Warner coach Chris Healy. "You can't do that."
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- Is Biden helping or hurting U.S. interests in Asia?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- How the strange case of Obama's Uncle Omar complicates immigration reform
- 32 TV shows to watch in 2013 [Updated]
- Why European women are still smoking like chimneys
- This is how much extra it costs to eat healthy every day
- Ryan Seacrest invested $1 million to transform your iPhone into a BlackBerry
- Rick Santorum wins the prize for the worst Nelson Mandela tribute
- 35 classy slang terms for naughty bits from the past 600 years
Subscribe to the Week