The pet costume craze
The eye-popping amount that Americans spend dressing up their furry friends — and more in our collection of surprising facts and figures
Percent of Americans who plan on dressing up their pets this Halloween
Amount Americans are expected to spend on pet costumes
Increase in pet-costume spending, in percent, since 2010
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Attack of the invasive species
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
- How Captain America won over China
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week