In Colorado Springs, Colo., artist Jason Baalman poses in front of portraits of President Obama and Mitt Romney that he made entirely of Cheetos — more than 2,000 of them. The portraits were commissioned by the chip purveyor, and voters are being asked to weigh in on Facebook in a rather cheesy contest called "You decide: Who will be America's next 'big cheese'?"
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- The most sensible GOP alternative to ObamaCare comes from a Senate candidate who is almost sure to lose
- When Khomeini said no to Iranian nukes
- 10 things you need to know today: October 23, 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
Subscribe to the Week