In Colorado Springs, Colo., artist Jason Baalman poses in front of portraits of President Obama and Mitt Romney that he made entirely of Cheetos — more than 2,000 of them. The portraits were commissioned by the chip purveyor, and voters are being asked to weigh in on Facebook in a rather cheesy contest called "You decide: Who will be America's next 'big cheese'?"
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How the South's ugly racial history is haunting ObamaCare
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- If Democrats abandon immigration reform after Tuesday's likely loss, they will turn 2016 into a debacle
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- What if Leo Strauss was right?
- Israel's quiet doomsday submarines are almost ready
- How languages are like food
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week