amon Robinson, a 27-year-old Brooklyn man, was struck and killed by a cop car while fleeing the police, who caught him stealing cobblestones from his housing project. Now, Robinson's mother is being billed $710 by the New York City Police to repair the dent Tamon's body left in the squad car. "We're still grieving, and this is like a slap in the face," Laverne Dobbinson told New York's Daily News. "It's crazy."
- How to make people like you: 6 science-based conversation hacks
- Millennial women have seriously narrowed the wage gap with men
- The lingering mystery of the 1964 World's Fair
- The Black Death is back
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How Arrow became the best superhero show on television
- Watch Fox News' Megyn Kelly claim Santa, like Jesus, is a white guy
- Cul-de-sacs are killing America
- How does chocolate milk stack up as a sports drink?
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
Subscribe to the Week