omney campaign staffers wipe down a runway as the nominee's wife, Ann, waits to walk on stage for a victory rally on Oct. 7 at Tradition Town Square in Port St. Lucie, Fla. Some 12,000 people gathered at the rally, where a fired-up Mitt Romney declared that "next January, we'll be watching [Obama] leave the White House for the last time."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- Sorry Belle Knox, porn still oppresses women
- Religious liberty should be a liberal value, too
- Why is American internet so slow?
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Colorado’s new ‘drive high, get a DUI’ commercials are actually pretty clever
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' confused man-crush on Vladimir Putin
Subscribe to the Week