ecurity-minded spotters keep an eye out as President Obama departs San Francisco International Airport aboard Air Force One, right, on Oct. 9. Obama was in the city for several fundraising events, including an intimate $40,000-per-person gathering at the Intercontinental Hotel.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- Why is it so expensive to build a bridge in America?
- 10 things you need to know today: March 11, 2014
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Watch Zach Galifianakis get annoyed at President Obama on Between Two Ferns
- Why I'm sick and tired of seeing naked women on HBO
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- The GOP must try to win over African-Americans
Subscribe to the Week