ecurity-minded spotters keep an eye out as President Obama departs San Francisco International Airport aboard Air Force One, right, on Oct. 9. Obama was in the city for several fundraising events, including an intimate $40,000-per-person gathering at the Intercontinental Hotel.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- How Captain America won over China
- Why Holy Thursday is so important to Christians
8 Facebook misfires that ruined lives
- How conservatives learned to hate Hollywood
- Texas has been holding this man hostage for 12,600 days
- The 6-year-old who woke up from a coma with a different personality
Subscribe to the Week