The garden-variety thief "doesn't stand a fighting chance" against the new Tegra-Lite Bulletproof Attaché ($5,995) from Tumi. This limited-edition case protects your valuables with 65 layers of polypropylene thermoplastic composite — the same stuff used for body armor. "Not surprisingly," it also has a false bottom and a handcuff ring, making it the perfect accessory for VIPs with a taste for "complete overkill." Indestructible as it may be, "don't go diving into a line of fire with it." You need your own body armor to try that. Source: Wall Street Journal
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Bush vs. Clinton in 2016 is the perfect way to make millennials hate politics even more
- The latent sexism of the male marriage proposal
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- This judge is the reason we're still fighting over net neutrality
- The week's best photojournalism
- The lessons of Japan's latest recession
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
Subscribe to the Week