Mitt Romney's wife Ann plants a kiss on rider Rebecca Hart's horse Lord Ludger during Ann's Oct. 10 appearance as guest host of Good Morning America. Ann, who was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis 14 years ago, has often spoken about how her love of horses has helped her cope with the debilitating illness.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Why Texas' abortion rates aren't falling as quickly as everyone expected
- Yes, Republicans can impeach President Obama
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- What religious traditionalists can teach us about sex
- The 6 best low-cost smartphones
- Why all drugs should be legal. (Yes, even heroin.)
- The 5 best and worst states for a well-lived life
Subscribe to the Week