Mitt Romney's wife Ann plants a kiss on rider Rebecca Hart's horse Lord Ludger during Ann's Oct. 10 appearance as guest host of Good Morning America. Ann, who was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis 14 years ago, has often spoken about how her love of horses has helped her cope with the debilitating illness.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- Why Israel can no longer let the Palestinian Authority be responsible for security in the West Bank
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- How social conservatives became a minority in need of protection
- Grammar quiz: Do you know the passive voice?
- Why charity can't solve society's deepest problems
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
Subscribe to the Week