Mitt Romney's wife Ann plants a kiss on rider Rebecca Hart's horse Lord Ludger during Ann's Oct. 10 appearance as guest host of Good Morning America. Ann, who was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis 14 years ago, has often spoken about how her love of horses has helped her cope with the debilitating illness.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- 10 things you need to know today: September 21, 2014
- Save the world... by changing how you pee
- How U2 became the new Nickelback
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
Subscribe to the Week