Bad news, newspapers
The precipitous decline in newspaper readership — and more in our collection of compelling facts and figures
Percent of Americans who say they read a newspaper yesterday
Percent of Americans who say they read a print newspaper yesterday
Percentage points by which print readership has declined in the last decade
Source: Pew Research Center
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Attack of the invasive species
- 10 things you need to know today: April 19, 2014
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why would a young person today be religious?
Subscribe to the Week