President Obama delivers pizza at an Organizing for America field office in Williamsburg, Va., on Oct. 14. Obama arrived with the food during a break in debate prep for his second face-off with Mitt Romney. As he entered the office, the most powerful man in the world said, "If you're not on the phone, take a break."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- Rise of the machines
- 10 things you need to know today: October 20, 2014
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Ban PowerPoint!
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- It's time to kill school picture day
Subscribe to the Week