Like staying fit but hate feeling sweaty? The Fit Wet Jet Bike may be for you. Combining an exercise bike and a Jacuzzi-like tub, the Fit Wet keeps you clean while also offering a resistant-heavy workout more intense than regular cycling. Because cycling is undoubtedly more difficult underwater, the company claims that 30 minutes on the Fit Wet is equivalent to two hours on a standard bike. And the massaging effects of its 12 water jets on your muscles are just gravy. Perhaps, says Damien Gayle at the U.K.'s Daily Mail. But "you could just go for a swim instead."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- Why Israel can no longer let the Palestinian Authority be responsible for security in the West Bank
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- How social conservatives became a minority in need of protection
- Grammar quiz: Do you know the passive voice?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Deficit scolds are the most crazed ideologues in America
Subscribe to the Week