Like staying fit but hate feeling sweaty? The Fit Wet Jet Bike may be for you. Combining an exercise bike and a Jacuzzi-like tub, the Fit Wet keeps you clean while also offering a resistant-heavy workout more intense than regular cycling. Because cycling is undoubtedly more difficult underwater, the company claims that 30 minutes on the Fit Wet is equivalent to two hours on a standard bike. And the massaging effects of its 12 water jets on your muscles are just gravy. Perhaps, says Damien Gayle at the U.K.'s Daily Mail. But "you could just go for a swim instead."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- Why the Chinese military is only a paper dragon
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The troubling persistence of eugenicist thought in modern America
- Why America won't have enough money to battle ISIS
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- Obama's politically lethal credibility problem
Subscribe to the Week