Like staying fit but hate feeling sweaty? The Fit Wet Jet Bike may be for you. Combining an exercise bike and a Jacuzzi-like tub, the Fit Wet keeps you clean while also offering a resistant-heavy workout more intense than regular cycling. Because cycling is undoubtedly more difficult underwater, the company claims that 30 minutes on the Fit Wet is equivalent to two hours on a standard bike. And the massaging effects of its 12 water jets on your muscles are just gravy. Perhaps, says Damien Gayle at the U.K.'s Daily Mail. But "you could just go for a swim instead."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The Obama administration's nonstop incoherence on ISIS
- This is what happens when Republicans actually enact their radical agenda
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 6 super-helpful iOS8 tricks you probably don't know about
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
- How I dug myself out of debt — and stayed that way
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- The European Union was supposed to end nationalism. It gave it new life instead.
Subscribe to the Week