Like staying fit but hate feeling sweaty? The Fit Wet Jet Bike may be for you. Combining an exercise bike and a Jacuzzi-like tub, the Fit Wet keeps you clean while also offering a resistant-heavy workout more intense than regular cycling. Because cycling is undoubtedly more difficult underwater, the company claims that 30 minutes on the Fit Wet is equivalent to two hours on a standard bike. And the massaging effects of its 12 water jets on your muscles are just gravy. Perhaps, says Damien Gayle at the U.K.'s Daily Mail. But "you could just go for a swim instead."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- Capitalism isn't a cure-all for Cuba
- You should be furious about Hollywood's gutless retreat on The Interview
- One girl's extraordinarily wild world
Subscribe to the Week