Like staying fit but hate feeling sweaty? The Fit Wet Jet Bike may be for you. Combining an exercise bike and a Jacuzzi-like tub, the Fit Wet keeps you clean while also offering a resistant-heavy workout more intense than regular cycling. Because cycling is undoubtedly more difficult underwater, the company claims that 30 minutes on the Fit Wet is equivalent to two hours on a standard bike. And the massaging effects of its 12 water jets on your muscles are just gravy. Perhaps, says Damien Gayle at the U.K.'s Daily Mail. But "you could just go for a swim instead."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How Ronald Reagan turned America into a nation of children
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- The crusade against Iraq War supporters has forgotten someone: Hillary Clinton
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- 8 things the world's most extraordinary survivors can teach you about resilience
- This week I learned the moon might be littered with dinosaur fossils, and more
- 8 secrets to steal from power networkers
- Why scientists can't kill HIV
Subscribe to the Week