n an apparent homage to the cast of MTV's Jersey Shore, unemployed Ohio electrician James Peterson, 34, decided to fist-pump his way around the University of Akron for some 16 straight hours in May 2012. Peterson was so serious about the challenge that he super glued his right hand into the proper form. Unfortunately, the super glue gave out around the 15-hour mark. The self-proclaimed "veteran fist-pumper" made it another hour before calling it quits. He now holds the record for longest individual fist-pump.
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Science: Cuddling is key to a committed and loving relationship
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- This is how much extra it costs to eat healthy every day
- 32 TV shows to watch in 2013 [Updated]
- 6 grammar points to watch out for in Christmas songs
- 7 gender options
Subscribe to the Week