itt Romney visits the John Quincy Adams room in the reportedly haunted Golden Lamb Inn in Lebanon, Ohio, on Oct. 13. The establishment is co-owned by Sen. Rob Portman (R-Ohio). Admiring a photo of John Quincy Adams with his father John Adams, Romney said, "Isn't that something. Oh, isn't that something. John Quincy — about the same height as his dad, looks like."
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Watch The Daily Show mock the NSA and the gamers they're spying on
- How did Love Actually become so controversial? A theory
- The secrets of happy families
- The science of making a guitar sound like a human voice
- Is the rent really too damn high?
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Antarctica recently experienced the coldest day in recorded history
- 32 TV shows to watch in 2013 [Updated]
Subscribe to the Week