Forget those pedestrian refrigerators that simply refrigerate. The Meneghini La Cambusa customizable refrigerator (up to $41,500) can do a whole lot more. Each of the high-class fridges are made to order in Italy, and include a near-infinite number of customizable add-ons. Imagine this incarnation: Behind the ash-dyed aged oak finish and chromed brass handles lurks an ice-maker, temperature-controlled pantry, Miele coffee maker, microwave, and even a flat-screen TV. Who needs a kitchen when your fridge is the kitchen?
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- Your literary playlist: A guide to the music of Haruki Murakami
- Why baseball is America's most dangerous spectator sport
- 9 Harvard dropouts who became fabulously successful
- Why the West should accept ISIS as a sovereign nation
Subscribe to the Week