on't put yourself through the misery of slogging around in wet, cold boots this fall and winter. The Drywarmer ($30) from Sidas was designed with alpine skiers in mind, but this dual-headed device can be used to dry out and warm up any type of cold-weather footwear. And because ultraviolet rays do the work, the Drywarmer also kills odor-causing bacteria. "So not only are your boots dry the next morning, they're a little fresher." Source: Gizmag
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Why is American internet so slow?
- Why is it so expensive to build a bridge in America?
- The worrying rise of the anti-vaccination movement
- Can Rand Paul avoid the Neville Chamberlain trap?
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
Subscribe to the Week