Don't put yourself through the misery of slogging around in wet, cold boots this fall and winter. The Drywarmer ($30) from Sidas was designed with alpine skiers in mind, but this dual-headed device can be used to dry out and warm up any type of cold-weather footwear. And because ultraviolet rays do the work, the Drywarmer also kills odor-causing bacteria. "So not only are your boots dry the next morning, they're a little fresher." Source: Gizmag
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- 10 things you need to know today: October 24, 2014
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Let us now praise Billy Joel
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- America's anti-feminist mega-corporations' toxic disregard for women must stop
- Why the government should pay every American child an allowance
- 10 self-sabotaging interview mistakes to avoid
Subscribe to the Week