hen it comes to keeping your face warm, most parkas leave you out in the cold. But not the wildly enveloping Matt Nylon Hooded Down Jacket, which zippers over your face, built-in goggles and all, and includes ventilation holes to prevent suffocation. "Although, that could be a better fate than venturing outside in this," says Andrew Liszewski at Gizmodo. Shipped exclusively from Italy, the coat costs $424 — and, says Liszewski, "the only other cost is your dignity."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- How Captain America won over China
- Why Holy Thursday is so important to Christians
- How conservatives learned to hate Hollywood
- Texas has been holding this man hostage for 12,600 days
- The 6-year-old who woke up from a coma with a different personality
- Israel and Russia are getting along. Have the neocons noticed?
Subscribe to the Week