When it comes to keeping your face warm, most parkas leave you out in the cold. But not the wildly enveloping Matt Nylon Hooded Down Jacket, which zippers over your face, built-in goggles and all, and includes ventilation holes to prevent suffocation. "Although, that could be a better fate than venturing outside in this," says Andrew Liszewski at Gizmodo. Shipped exclusively from Italy, the coat costs $424 — and, says Liszewski, "the only other cost is your dignity."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Pope Francis' American problem
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Are there dogs in heaven? Let's hope not.
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- This week I learned your coin toss odds are better than you think, and more
- 10 things you need to know today: December 19, 2014
Subscribe to the Week