hen it comes to keeping your face warm, most parkas leave you out in the cold. But not the wildly enveloping Matt Nylon Hooded Down Jacket, which zippers over your face, built-in goggles and all, and includes ventilation holes to prevent suffocation. "Although, that could be a better fate than venturing outside in this," says Andrew Liszewski at Gizmodo. Shipped exclusively from Italy, the coat costs $424 — and, says Liszewski, "the only other cost is your dignity."
- 10 things you need to know today: December 11, 2013
- The last racial taboo
- Why Republicans shouldn't get too excited over Obama's stumbles
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Watch The Daily Show roll its eyes at outrage over Obama's handshake with Raul Castro
- 7 enduring lessons from It's a Wonderful Life
- The secrets of happy families
- Watch The Daily Show mock the NSA and the gamers they're spying on
- How does chocolate milk stack up as a sports drink?
Subscribe to the Week