When it comes to keeping your face warm, most parkas leave you out in the cold. But not the wildly enveloping Matt Nylon Hooded Down Jacket, which zippers over your face, built-in goggles and all, and includes ventilation holes to prevent suffocation. "Although, that could be a better fate than venturing outside in this," says Andrew Liszewski at Gizmodo. Shipped exclusively from Italy, the coat costs $424 — and, says Liszewski, "the only other cost is your dignity."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- 6 tiny scientific mistakes that created huge disasters
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- 10 things you need to know today: November 22, 2014
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 1: 10 major differences between the book and the movie
- The myth of the stay-at-home dad
Subscribe to the Week