cratch a chore off the fall to-do list without the normal fuss. Simply "set the iRobot Looj 330 ($300) at one end of a gutter and watch it brush away debris at 500 RPM." Made by the same company that gave the world the Roomba robot vacuum cleaner, this gadget needs just five minutes to clear a 30-foot stretch of dirt and leaf clutter. The waterproof machine can even operate in damp gutters and be cleaned up with a quick spray from the hose. The detachable handle doubles as a remote control. Source: Better Homes and Gardens
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- Attack of the invasive species
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why Easter is so important to Christians
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- 10 things you need to know today: April 20, 2014
- Wounded in Boston, two brothers endure
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week