risoners in West Palm Beach, Fla., are suing for access to dental floss. Four inmates have filed suit so far, claiming "pain and suffering," but Sheriff Ric Bradshaw says there's too great a risk of floss being used as a weapon or a rope. "I don't care if they file 400 suits, they're not getting it," said Bradshaw. "This isn't the Ritz-Carlton."
- How does chocolate milk stack up as a sports drink?
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- This is the twistiest tongue twister ever, says science
- How did Love Actually become so controversial? A theory
- Cul-de-sacs are killing America
- The last racial taboo
- Step away from the ruler: Penis size studies are pretty worthless
- The secrets of happy families
Subscribe to the Week