Pop princess Katy Perry wears a dress designed to look like a ballot while performing at a campaign rally for President Obama in Las Vegas on Oct. 24. The "pleathery dress looks, really, um, warm," says Ellie Krupnick at The Huffington Post. "Way to take one for the Obama-Biden team, Perry."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
- 5 baffling foreign-language versions of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song
- How to make corn dogs
Subscribe to the Week