op princess Katy Perry wears a dress designed to look like a ballot while performing at a campaign rally for President Obama in Las Vegas on Oct. 24. The "pleathery dress looks, really, um, warm," says Ellie Krupnick at The Huffington Post. "Way to take one for the Obama-Biden team, Perry."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- How Captain America won over China
Subscribe to the Week