op princess Katy Perry wears a dress designed to look like a ballot while performing at a campaign rally for President Obama in Las Vegas on Oct. 24. The "pleathery dress looks, really, um, warm," says Ellie Krupnick at The Huffington Post. "Way to take one for the Obama-Biden team, Perry."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why is it so expensive to build a bridge in America?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- Why is American internet so slow?
- The GOP must try to win over African-Americans
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- What would a U.S.-China war look like?
Subscribe to the Week