Pop princess Katy Perry wears a dress designed to look like a ballot while performing at a campaign rally for President Obama in Las Vegas on Oct. 24. The "pleathery dress looks, really, um, warm," says Ellie Krupnick at The Huffington Post. "Way to take one for the Obama-Biden team, Perry."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- This is what happens when Republicans actually enact their radical agenda
- How U2 became the new Nickelback
- 11 weeknight dinners you can make without a recipe
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
Subscribe to the Week