Musician Meatloaf performs during a campaign rally for Mitt Romney at Defiance High School in Defiance, Ohio on Oct. 25. As the only state to have sided with the winner in all of the last 12 presidential elections, Ohio is pivotal for both candidates. And Meatloaf — who knows? — could help.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How the South's ugly racial history is haunting ObamaCare
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- If Democrats abandon immigration reform after Tuesday's likely loss, they will turn 2016 into a debacle
- Feast your eyes on this beautiful linguistic family tree
- What if Leo Strauss was right?
- The culture war finally comes to the Catholic Church
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
Subscribe to the Week