Musician Meatloaf performs during a campaign rally for Mitt Romney at Defiance High School in Defiance, Ohio on Oct. 25. As the only state to have sided with the winner in all of the last 12 presidential elections, Ohio is pivotal for both candidates. And Meatloaf — who knows? — could help.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- 10 things you need to know today: December 18, 2014
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- Capitalism isn't a cure-all for Cuba
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
- The liberation of Barack Obama
- The Hobbit: A disappointing set of movies, but a worthy set of prequels
Subscribe to the Week