itt Romney supporters look on as the GOP candidate speaks before collecting food and supply donations during a Hurricane Sandy relief event on Oct. 30 in Kettering, Ohio. Romney's campaign made a last-minute scramble to turn the Ohio stop into a drive for supplies for storm victims on the East Coast, buying $5,000 worth of goods at Walmart to ensure there were items to display and donate.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why are so many elderly Asians killing themselves?
- Why I'm sick and tired of seeing naked women on HBO
- Why ABC threw its Bachelor under the bus
- Driverless cars may be an environmental disaster
- Why Ted Cruz is the real-life Frank Underwood
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Watch Zach Galifianakis get annoyed at President Obama on Between Two Ferns
- Here's how Iran is covering Russia's invasion of Crimea
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like
Subscribe to the Week