Mitt Romney supporters look on as the GOP candidate speaks before collecting food and supply donations during a Hurricane Sandy relief event on Oct. 30 in Kettering, Ohio. Romney's campaign made a last-minute scramble to turn the Ohio stop into a drive for supplies for storm victims on the East Coast, buying $5,000 worth of goods at Walmart to ensure there were items to display and donate.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- 10 things you need to know today: July 31, 2014
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why GOP reformers are bound to fail
- Don't vote for Andrew Cuomo
Subscribe to the Week