Mitt Romney supporters look on as the GOP candidate speaks before collecting food and supply donations during a Hurricane Sandy relief event on Oct. 30 in Kettering, Ohio. Romney's campaign made a last-minute scramble to turn the Ohio stop into a drive for supplies for storm victims on the East Coast, buying $5,000 worth of goods at Walmart to ensure there were items to display and donate.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How I lost all my money
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Ismail Kadare's 6 favorite books
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- George W. Bush 'ran the country like a cable network,' and other political insights from Chris Rock
- How to make the ultimate grilled cheese
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
Subscribe to the Week