itt Romney supporters look on as the GOP candidate speaks before collecting food and supply donations during a Hurricane Sandy relief event on Oct. 30 in Kettering, Ohio. Romney's campaign made a last-minute scramble to turn the Ohio stop into a drive for supplies for storm victims on the East Coast, buying $5,000 worth of goods at Walmart to ensure there were items to display and donate.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- The sexual politics of Game of Thrones just got enormously worse
- Wounded in Boston, two brothers endure
- When will the Big One strike California?
- Why Easter is so important to Christians
- Entrepreneurs: A dying breed?
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
Subscribe to the Week