Frighteningly made-up volunteers Wendy Muniz and Christian Rodriguez help out at the Coalition for Humane Immigrant Rights of Los Angeles by conducting a phone-a-thon on Halloween. The event was part of a statewide get-out-the-vote effort to encourage immigrants, Latinos, and new citizens to cast ballots in California.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- 7 language habits that reveal your age
- The biggest lesson Obama failed to learn from Bush
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
- Why Peter Capaldi has a bigger challenge than any Doctor Who in history
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
Subscribe to the Week