Denver County election judge Paul Aragon of Colorado holds "I Voted!" stickers while waiting for passing motorists to drop off ballots outside the Denver Elections Division building in late October. With early voting coming to a close, and polls opening everywhere in just one day, the country awaits a verdict on the long, hard-fought campaign between President Obama and Mitt Romney.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- Bill O'Reilly and Stephen Colbert are accidentally having a serious debate on ISIS
- Fall film guide: All the movies you should see in October
Subscribe to the Week