ttention, office drones: If you're about to nod off at your desk and have developed an inconvenient tolerance for caffeine, persuade your boss to invest in a CalmSpace sleep pod (price on request). Workers seeking a rejuvenating break can program the sleek capsule for 10-, 15-, and 20-minute power naps. Sound and colored lights help lull the user to sleep and then gently wake him when nap time has elapsed. Source: Gizmag
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- There's a number of reasons the grammar of this headline could infuriate you
- How to be more satisfied with your life, according to science
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- The Warren Buffett formula: How you can get smarter
- 7 ways to quickly become a master at anything
- Today in history: The birth of the federal income tax
- The contentious policy at the heart of Cliven Bundy's armed standoff with the government
Subscribe to the Week