Attention, office drones: If you're about to nod off at your desk and have developed an inconvenient tolerance for caffeine, persuade your boss to invest in a CalmSpace sleep pod (price on request). Workers seeking a rejuvenating break can program the sleek capsule for 10-, 15-, and 20-minute power naps. Sound and colored lights help lull the user to sleep and then gently wake him when nap time has elapsed. Source: Gizmag
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- America created the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? Meet the ISIS 'truthers'
- The Obama era is over. The presidency continues.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How American businessmen are ruining American business — and the U.S. economy
- How Harry Houdini escaped death
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 10 things you need to know today: September 2, 2014
- 9 delightful recipes from the 1950s you should make with your kids today
- Russia's giant spy ship was a high-tech disaster waiting to happen
Subscribe to the Week