Attention, office drones: If you're about to nod off at your desk and have developed an inconvenient tolerance for caffeine, persuade your boss to invest in a CalmSpace sleep pod (price on request). Workers seeking a rejuvenating break can program the sleek capsule for 10-, 15-, and 20-minute power naps. Sound and colored lights help lull the user to sleep and then gently wake him when nap time has elapsed. Source: Gizmag
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How Wall Street is chipping away at reform
- 10 things you need to know today: December 21, 2014
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How I lost all my money
- Are there dogs in heaven? Let's hope not.
- You should be furious about Hollywood's gutless retreat on The Interview
Subscribe to the Week