Electing a president
An Ohio man casts his all-important ballot — and more revealing moments on the trail
A man casts his ballot using an electronic voting machine November 6, 2012 at an elementary school in Bowling Green, Ohio. J.D. Pooley/Getty Images
A man casts his ballot on Tuesday at an elementary school in Bowling Green, Ohio. The Buckeye State remains one of the crucial battlegrounds that will be closely watched as votes pour in on Election Night.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- America's anti-feminist mega-corporations' toxic disregard for women must stop
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- This week I learned the surprisingly dark origins of the Nobel Prize, and more
- How foreign aid screwed up Liberia's ability to fight Ebola
Subscribe to the Week