Electing a president
An Ohio man casts his all-important ballot — and more revealing moments on the trail
A man casts his ballot using an electronic voting machine November 6, 2012 at an elementary school in Bowling Green, Ohio. J.D. Pooley/Getty Images
A man casts his ballot on Tuesday at an elementary school in Bowling Green, Ohio. The Buckeye State remains one of the crucial battlegrounds that will be closely watched as votes pour in on Election Night.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- California's epic drought
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
- How Scotland's independence movement lost the vote and still won everything
- Obama knows he can't really 'defeat' ISIS. Americans need to wake up to that reality, too.
Subscribe to the Week