Electing a president
An Ohio man casts his all-important ballot — and more revealing moments on the trail
A man casts his ballot using an electronic voting machine November 6, 2012 at an elementary school in Bowling Green, Ohio. J.D. Pooley/Getty Images
man casts his ballot on Tuesday at an elementary school in Bowling Green, Ohio. The Buckeye State remains one of the crucial battlegrounds that will be closely watched as votes pour in on Election Night.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The sexual politics of Game of Thrones just got enormously worse
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- The hidden reason for the student loan crisis
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Mad Men recap: 'A Day's Work'
- Aereo at the Supreme Court: No matter what, broadcasters lose
- 7 ways to quickly become a master at anything
Subscribe to the Week