Electing a president
An Ohio man casts his all-important ballot — and more revealing moments on the trail
A man casts his ballot using an electronic voting machine November 6, 2012 at an elementary school in Bowling Green, Ohio. J.D. Pooley/Getty Images
A man casts his ballot on Tuesday at an elementary school in Bowling Green, Ohio. The Buckeye State remains one of the crucial battlegrounds that will be closely watched as votes pour in on Election Night.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- An open letter to #brands about Gamergate
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The most sensible GOP alternative to ObamaCare comes from a Senate candidate who is almost sure to lose
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- When Khomeini said no to Iranian nukes
Subscribe to the Week