Virginia voters enjoy a parking-lot-sized map — and more revealing moments on the trail
As people in Alexandria, Va., enter Washington Mill Elementary School to cast their vote on Election Day, they pass a mural of a U.S. map that's refreshingly not all red and blue.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Why China thinks it could defeat the U.S. in battle
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- How Ferguson made conservatives lose faith in the police
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How the West produces jihadi tourists
- What you need to know before you support the police in Ferguson
- Girls on Film: 5 things that need to happen before Hollywood will ever truly change
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
Subscribe to the Week