wo young Republicans stand in for Mitt and Ann Romney during a run-through on Nov. 6 at the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center, where the real GOP presidential candidate and his wife will hold an election night event — a celebration, they hope! — later this evening.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- Why Easter is so important to Christians
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- 10 things you need to know today: April 20, 2014
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Attack of the invasive species
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
Subscribe to the Week