Two young Republicans stand in for Mitt and Ann Romney during a run-through on Nov. 6 at the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center, where the real GOP presidential candidate and his wife will hold an election night event — a celebration, they hope! — later this evening.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The latent sexism of the male marriage proposal
- Bush vs. Clinton in 2016 is the perfect way to make millennials hate politics even more
- This judge is the reason we're still fighting over net neutrality
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How to adopt the perfect rescue dog
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- The week's best photojournalism
- 10 things you need to know today: November 28, 2014
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
Subscribe to the Week