South Korean high school students pose with cutouts of President Obama and Mitt Romney during the 2012 U.S. Election Watch event hosted by the U.S. Embassy in Seoul, South Korea, on Election Day. Apparently, the real candidates were too busy to make the trip.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 10 things you need to know today: October 22, 2014
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- Secret Service stretched mission to protect employee, report finds
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- How to make corn dogs
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Why America needs more billionaires
Subscribe to the Week