South Korean high school students pose with cutouts of President Obama and Mitt Romney during the 2012 U.S. Election Watch event hosted by the U.S. Embassy in Seoul, South Korea, on Election Day. Apparently, the real candidates were too busy to make the trip.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- 10 things you need to know today: October 30, 2014
- How to live a long life, according to science
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- For Democrats, the right lesson from 2014 is to be more liberal
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How the brides of ISIS are attracting Western women
- Sorry, we will not all be having sex with robots in the future
Subscribe to the Week