South Korean high school students pose with cutouts of President Obama and Mitt Romney during the 2012 U.S. Election Watch event hosted by the U.S. Embassy in Seoul, South Korea, on Election Day. Apparently, the real candidates were too busy to make the trip.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Pope Francis' American problem
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- Are there dogs in heaven? Let's hope not.
- 10 things you need to know today: December 19, 2014
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
Subscribe to the Week