Closing up shop
A janitor tidies up after the presidential victory speech — and more revealing moments on the trail
A woman cleans up near the stage at McCormick Place in Chicago, where President Obama gave his second and final victory speech, after winning re-election.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why the Chinese military is only a paper dragon
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Christian conservatives have a terrifying new bogeyman: The Christian leftist
- Eric Holder blew it as attorney general. His replacement will, too,
- Is ISIS the worst threat facing America — or just the newsiest?
- How ancient DNA is rewriting human history
Subscribe to the Week