Closing up shop
A janitor tidies up after the presidential victory speech — and more revealing moments on the trail
A woman cleans up near the stage at McCormick Place in Chicago, where President Obama gave his second and final victory speech, after winning re-election.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Alien conspiracy theorists think the government is on the verge of spilling big secrets
- How to be charismatic, according to science
- Head to head: Wild vs. supermarket turkeys
Subscribe to the Week