3-year-old Oklahoma boy has been fined $2,500 for urinating in his own front yard. Ashley Warden says her son Dillan is being potty-trained, and had only just pulled down his pants when a passing cop "asked for my license and told me he was going to give me a ticket for public urination." The Wardens will fight the fine in court.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Attack of the invasive species
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- Why Easter is so important to Christians
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
Subscribe to the Week