A 3-year-old Oklahoma boy has been fined $2,500 for urinating in his own front yard. Ashley Warden says her son Dillan is being potty-trained, and had only just pulled down his pants when a passing cop "asked for my license and told me he was going to give me a ticket for public urination." The Wardens will fight the fine in court.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 7 tips for keeping your man (from the 1950s)
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Why does Fareed Zakaria still have a job?
- Does solar energy have a battery problem?
- How the elderly are treated around the world
- 4 simple steaks you can cook in a pan
Subscribe to the Week