Colorado homeowners' association has set up a radar system within its gated community and will soon begin issuing speeding tickets. Fines for exceeding the 30 mph speed limit range from $15 to $100, and residents will be held responsible for paying the fine if the speeding motorist was visiting them. "It's just a little bit overboard," resident Derek Brown said.
- Watch The Daily Show definitively prove that corporations are not people
- 10 things you need to know today: December 5, 2013
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Mexico's unluckiest thieves stole enough radioactive waste to make a dirty bomb
- Australia just scrapped its debt ceiling. America should, too.
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- Why income inequality has become the Democratic Party's top issue
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- No, Obama doesn't have to fire everybody in the White House
Subscribe to the Week