ho says that your USB drive should be all business? The decadent Apophis USB features a tip made of authentic, certified meteorite and embellished with a high-purity diamond — adding a luxe, cosmic flavor to the normally utilitarian storage device. The gadget offers 64GB of space and is encased in African black wood and either silver ($1,130) or 18-carat gold ($1,990). Source: Gizmag
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Sorry Belle Knox, porn still oppresses women
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' confused man-crush on Vladimir Putin
- Why is American internet so slow?
- Religious liberty should be a liberal value, too
- 10 things you need to know today: March 8, 2014
- Why states should stop limiting the alcohol content in your beer
- Don't worry: World War III will almost certainly never happen
Subscribe to the Week