ho says that your USB drive should be all business? The decadent Apophis USB features a tip made of authentic, certified meteorite and embellished with a high-purity diamond — adding a luxe, cosmic flavor to the normally utilitarian storage device. The gadget offers 64GB of space and is encased in African black wood and either silver ($1,130) or 18-carat gold ($1,990). Source: Gizmag
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How my boyfriend and I learned to live on one income
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why the poor's investment of choice is so alarming
- Why China's Communist Party is headed for collapse
- Affirmative action is doomed. Here's what progressives should do about it.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How to make perfect fried rice in 6 easy steps
- Obama's next steps on immigration
- Why cutting the government doesn't make it more efficient
Subscribe to the Week