Who says that your USB drive should be all business? The decadent Apophis USB features a tip made of authentic, certified meteorite and embellished with a high-purity diamond — adding a luxe, cosmic flavor to the normally utilitarian storage device. The gadget offers 64GB of space and is encased in African black wood and either silver ($1,130) or 18-carat gold ($1,990). Source: Gizmag
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How Ronald Reagan turned America into a nation of children
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- 10 things you need to know today: August 1, 2014
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- 8 secrets to steal from power networkers
- The Nazi smart bomb that inspired China's most dangerous weapon
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- How to make classic pulled pork
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
Subscribe to the Week