Who says that your USB drive should be all business? The decadent Apophis USB features a tip made of authentic, certified meteorite and embellished with a high-purity diamond — adding a luxe, cosmic flavor to the normally utilitarian storage device. The gadget offers 64GB of space and is encased in African black wood and either silver ($1,130) or 18-carat gold ($1,990). Source: Gizmag
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- Keira Knightley on Laggies, relationships, and surviving your 20s
Subscribe to the Week