Who says that your USB drive should be all business? The decadent Apophis USB features a tip made of authentic, certified meteorite and embellished with a high-purity diamond — adding a luxe, cosmic flavor to the normally utilitarian storage device. The gadget offers 64GB of space and is encased in African black wood and either silver ($1,130) or 18-carat gold ($1,990). Source: Gizmag
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- Mike Huckabee's head-scratching advice to Christian voters
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How Scotland's independence movement lost the vote and still won everything
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
Subscribe to the Week