Florida man was tasered by police for turning his hose on his neighbor's house fire. Dan Jensen, 42, complied when police ordered him to put down his garden hose, but as the fire came near his fence with no fire trucks in sight, he turned the hose on again and was promptly tasered. "I thought they were here to help me," said Jensen of the police. "Instead, they hurt me."
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why learning which of your Facebook friends hate you is a great idea
- Australia just scrapped its debt ceiling. America should, too.
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- The 13-year-old CEO who invented a cure for hiccups
- 10 works of literature that were exceptionally hard to write
- How to dramatically improve your memory
- Are differences in IQ to blame for income inequality?
Subscribe to the Week