ith the Makerbot Replicator 2 ($2,199), "anyone's home can become a mini factory." The new 3-D printer "prints bigger, faster, and more precisely than its predecessor," and given its capabilities, it is "stunningly inexpensive," and hard to beat for performance and ease of use. Just "download or create a design, hit Print," and watch as the Replicator extrudes ultra-thin layers of plastic until they've built your object — "or, if you want, hundreds of copies of it." Source: TIME
- 4 secret societies you probably don't know about
- Did God have a wife?
- 10 things you need to know today: December 9, 2013
- How to stick it to the poor: A congressional strategy
- Watch SNL delightfully mess with all your childhood Christmas favorites
- The executioners' lament
- Homeland recap: 'Big Man in Tehran'
- 7 strange things found in people's stomachs [Updated]
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Rick Santorum wins the prize for the worst Nelson Mandela tribute
Subscribe to the Week