ids who love to catch insects face a common challenge: It's sometimes hard to collect the little varmints without harming them. For those aspiring entomologists, there's now a solution: the Anteater Bug Vac ($25), a field tool that gently sucks insects up its snout into a removable transparent container. This little battery-operated sucker is "also great for getting those creepy crawlies in the house without having to feel them crunch beneath the napkin as you squish them." Next up? Close observation of the specimens or their hasty release back into the wild. Source: TrendHunter
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Religious liberty should be a liberal value, too
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' confused man-crush on Vladimir Putin
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why is American internet so slow?
- Don't worry: World War III will almost certainly never happen
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The Daily Show's Aasif Mandvi dismantles another ObamaCare myth
- The new bride who had a horrifying allergic reaction to her husband's sperm
Subscribe to the Week