ids who love to catch insects face a common challenge: It's sometimes hard to collect the little varmints without harming them. For those aspiring entomologists, there's now a solution: the Anteater Bug Vac ($25), a field tool that gently sucks insects up its snout into a removable transparent container. This little battery-operated sucker is "also great for getting those creepy crawlies in the house without having to feel them crunch beneath the napkin as you squish them." Next up? Close observation of the specimens or their hasty release back into the wild. Source: TrendHunter
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Attack of the invasive species
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
- These stunning travel photos remind us that we're all just amateurs with iPhones
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week