ids who love to catch insects face a common challenge: It's sometimes hard to collect the little varmints without harming them. For those aspiring entomologists, there's now a solution: the Anteater Bug Vac ($25), a field tool that gently sucks insects up its snout into a removable transparent container. This little battery-operated sucker is "also great for getting those creepy crawlies in the house without having to feel them crunch beneath the napkin as you squish them." Next up? Close observation of the specimens or their hasty release back into the wild. Source: TrendHunter
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why China's Communist Party is headed for collapse
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why Texas Republicans may want to cool the anti-Obama land-grab talk
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- How to make perfect fried rice in 6 easy steps
- Why the poor's investment of choice is so alarming
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- Obama doesn't have a manhood problem — but conservatives certainly do
- Why we need a maximum wage
Subscribe to the Week