olice ordered a Louisiana woman to take down Christmas lights she arranged in the shape of a hand "flipping the bird." Sarah Henderson admits the lights were designed to send a message to her neighbors, which the police deemed obscene. The ACLU objected, saying that in our Constitution, "even things like the raised middle finger are protected speech."
- Watch The Daily Show use Pope Francis to hammer Fox Business pundits
- The logic behind the world's 4 weirdest strategic reserves
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Is it possible to live forever?
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- Remembering Nelson Mandela: The world's front pages
- 11 languages spoken by 11 people or fewer
- Remembering Nelson Mandela: A tribute in photos and prose
- Are Democrats backing the GOP into another government shutdown?
Subscribe to the Week