he "All In" custom poker table is the card-shark's dream. Akke Functional Art spent 600 hours making it, and the playing surface features 15 different types of wood, including Madagascar ebony and rosewood. The table has a subtle opulence, with a shimmering underbelly outfitted with gold-painted pipes and five light bulbs, which illuminate the table through diamond cutouts. In order to snag this custom piece, you'll need to be good, as the table is reserved for the winner of the World Poker Tour's player of the year honor. Source: Gizmodo
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- Why is American internet so slow?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Religious liberty should be a liberal value, too
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' confused man-crush on Vladimir Putin
- Don't worry: World War III will almost certainly never happen
- The new bride who had a horrifying allergic reaction to her husband's sperm
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
5 surprising facts about left-handed people
Subscribe to the Week