f you've got $450 and no problem fueling the caffeine addiction of the Starbucks snob in your life, a limited-edition Starbucks card made of steel will make for a superb stocking stuffer. The card gives your favorite coffee fiend $400 of credit at Starbucks and "gold status," which offers perks like free refills. And the extra $50 in the price tag? That goes to crafting the card itself out of cut steel. The cards are for sale exclusively on the luxury site Gilt.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Why is American internet so slow?
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- 10 things you need to know today: March 10, 2014
- Colorado’s new ‘drive high, get a DUI’ commercials are actually pretty clever
- Why is it so expensive to build a bridge in America?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- Pics or it didn't happen: Millennials are a bunch of selfie-loving skeptics
Subscribe to the Week