If you've got $450 and no problem fueling the caffeine addiction of the Starbucks snob in your life, a limited-edition Starbucks card made of steel will make for a superb stocking stuffer. The card gives your favorite coffee fiend $400 of credit at Starbucks and "gold status," which offers perks like free refills. And the extra $50 in the price tag? That goes to crafting the card itself out of cut steel. The cards are for sale exclusively on the luxury site Gilt.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Secret Service stretched mission to protect employee, report finds
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 10 things you need to know today: October 22, 2014
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The simple trick to making better decisions in every aspect of life
- How to make corn dogs
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
Subscribe to the Week