f you've got $450 and no problem fueling the caffeine addiction of the Starbucks snob in your life, a limited-edition Starbucks card made of steel will make for a superb stocking stuffer. The card gives your favorite coffee fiend $400 of credit at Starbucks and "gold status," which offers perks like free refills. And the extra $50 in the price tag? That goes to crafting the card itself out of cut steel. The cards are for sale exclusively on the luxury site Gilt.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why China's Communist Party is headed for collapse
- Why Texas Republicans may want to cool the anti-Obama land-grab talk
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why the poor's investment of choice is so alarming
- How to make perfect fried rice in 6 easy steps
- Obama doesn't have a manhood problem — but conservatives certainly do
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why we need a maximum wage
Subscribe to the Week