f you've got $450 and no problem fueling the caffeine addiction of the Starbucks snob in your life, a limited-edition Starbucks card made of steel will make for a superb stocking stuffer. The card gives your favorite coffee fiend $400 of credit at Starbucks and "gold status," which offers perks like free refills. And the extra $50 in the price tag? That goes to crafting the card itself out of cut steel. The cards are for sale exclusively on the luxury site Gilt.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Attack of the invasive species
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why Easter is so important to Christians
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
Subscribe to the Week