ido can now stay with you forever — and not just in your heart. The Wall Street Journal reports that some companies are turning the ashes of deceased pets into diamonds by using the carbon from cremated remains as the main ingredient in manufactured gems. Most pet diamonds, which cost at least $1,400, are then used to create jewelry, so that "precious friends become precious gems."
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- No, Obama doesn't have to fire everybody in the White House
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Is it possible to live forever?
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- 6 photos that Facebook controversially banned
- 11 languages spoken by 11 people or fewer
- Watch The Daily Show definitively prove that corporations are not people
- 7 sentences that sound crazy but are still grammatical
Subscribe to the Week