Is your favorite Trekkie hungry for the release of Star Trek Into Darkness? They'll have to wait months for the film's release, so in the meantime, show them you support their obsession with this 24-karat gold pizza cutter ($100) shaped like the series' iconic USS Enterprise. Each of the limited-edition pizza cutters is numbered and comes in its own special box. Source: Wired
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
- You should be furious about Hollywood's gutless retreat on The Interview
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- 10 things you need to know today: December 18, 2014
Subscribe to the Week