Is your favorite Trekkie hungry for the release of Star Trek Into Darkness? They'll have to wait months for the film's release, so in the meantime, show them you support their obsession with this 24-karat gold pizza cutter ($100) shaped like the series' iconic USS Enterprise. Each of the limited-edition pizza cutters is numbered and comes in its own special box. Source: Wired
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Bill O'Reilly and Stephen Colbert are accidentally having a serious debate on ISIS
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
Subscribe to the Week