Is your favorite Trekkie hungry for the release of Star Trek Into Darkness? They'll have to wait months for the film's release, so in the meantime, show them you support their obsession with this 24-karat gold pizza cutter ($100) shaped like the series' iconic USS Enterprise. Each of the limited-edition pizza cutters is numbered and comes in its own special box. Source: Wired
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Innocent before proven guilty? The bizarre bipartisan rush to clear Rick Perry
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 7 of the scariest spiders in existence
- This is why you can't trust the NSA. Ever.
- 4 things NASA can teach you about a good night's sleep
- Don't listen to Paul Ryan: The GOP is still the party of makers and takers
- Why isn't 'Arkansas' pronounced like 'Kansas'?
- Internet piracy isn't killing Hollywood
- The single best way to help your kid succeed at school
Subscribe to the Week