Is your favorite Trekkie hungry for the release of Star Trek Into Darkness? They'll have to wait months for the film's release, so in the meantime, show them you support their obsession with this 24-karat gold pizza cutter ($100) shaped like the series' iconic USS Enterprise. Each of the limited-edition pizza cutters is numbered and comes in its own special box. Source: Wired
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- 7 of the scariest spiders in existence
- Why isn't 'Arkansas' pronounced like 'Kansas'?
- 4 things NASA can teach you about a good night's sleep
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- It's time for the police to rethink 'shoot-to-kill'
- This 1,600-year-old Viking war game is still awesome
- Internet piracy isn't killing Hollywood
- How Israel's hawks intimidated and silenced the last remnants of the anti-war left
- Incheon: the next white elephant city
Subscribe to the Week